I made my own Healthy Cranberry Sauce the other day. It came out fantastic! So naturally, I have to find some delicious uses for it other than as a side for Thanksgiving. First, I came up with my Cranberry Thumbprint Cookies and they were a hit. I also love peanut butter anything, so I decided to try some peanut butter and jelly pancakes!
These are not only good, but they are kid friendly too. What kid doesn’t like peanut butter and jelly? Plus, it is a fun recipe that you and your kids will enjoy making together. My daughter, Meadow, loves helping in the kitchen.
Hope you enjoy them as much as we did. 🙂
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour (for a gluten free option, use gluten free flour and add another flax egg)
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 T coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 flax egg (real eggs work too)
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Jam of your choice. (I used my homemade cranberry sauce )
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl combine the wet.
- You may need to heat up the peanut butter if you keep it in the fridge like I do.
- Add wet to dry and mix until smooth.
- Heat a medium or large skillet pan and scoop out 1/4 cup servings of batter.
- Flip when you see it start to bubble.
- Remove, add jam and eat.