Cranberry Coconut Donuts that are vegan. Once again here is another donut recipe. This time it’s healthy cranberry donuts. They are just so darn easy to make.
I think out of all the donuts I have made so far, these cranberry coconut donuts are my daughter’s favorite. She puts cranberries in everything.
In our house, cranberries have become a bit of a bribing tool. “Meadow, eat your tomatoes.” She replies, “No.” “I will give you a cranberry if you do.”
It works too! All the moms reading this will totally understand. 🙂 So I knew these would be a hit for her.
Did I mention that these were healthy too? They also freeze well for when you need quick breakfast ideas.
Cranberry Coconut Donuts
10 minPrep Time
14 minCook Time
24 minTotal Time
- 2 cups cups spelt flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 flax egg
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, coconut, salt and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, oil, applesauce and vanilla.
- After that, add in the egg, milk and orange zest.
- Then fold in the cranberries.
- Spoon onto greased donut pans and bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!