Okay I am officially addicted to homemade larabars! My first recipe was the Chocolate Brownie Larabar, then there was the Coconut Cream Larabar and now the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Larabar. I have to say the coconut cream is still my favorite, but the cookie dough comes in at a close second. You can roll them into balls as well if you don’t want to do bars.
These are just so easy to make and they contain just a few ingredients. This was my second attempt for this flavor. The first one came out good, but I didn’t think it was quite right. This batch came out much better to me. Hope you like it as well.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Larabars
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- Mix the cashews in the food processor until you get a fine powder.
- Then, add the all of the ingredients except the chips and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Once everything is well mixed, line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper leaving enough room for some paper to stick out the sides.
- Working carefully, spoon the dough into the pan until it is spread out evenly.
- The dough will be very sticky and wetting the spatula a little helps move it around better.
- Once the batter is evenly spread, press down with the parchment or your spatula to pack it tight.
- Sprinkle the chips over the top and gently press them in. Place in the fridge to set for a few hours.
- When it’s ready, lift the whole thing out with the extra parchment paper and cut with a pizza cutter.