I just love making larabars! So easy and they take minutes to make. My favorite is still my coconut cream, but I think these banana bread larabar bites are my daughter Meadow’s favorite. This is also a reader fave! It’s easy to see why, they are delicious!
I think my husband’s favorite is the Chocolate Brownie. This banana bread recipe took me two tries to get right. I wanted to change it up, so this time I rolled them into bite sized balls instead of bars. I got about 20-25 bites out of this batch.
Banana Bread Larabar Bites
10 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 ripe banana sliced
- 10-12 pitted medjool dates
- In the food processor, grind the almonds into a fine consistency.
- Next at the banana and the dates and pulse until a dough starts to form. You may have to stop every couple of pulses to scrape down the sides to insure that everything gets well combined.
- Roll dough into little balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge to set.
Keep them stored in the fridge and they should last a couple of weeks. Mine have never lasted more than a handful of days though!