Healthier Vegan Nutella Bites. Omg. These might be the most delicious little bitesI have ever made. I know I said this once before after I made the No Bake Cookie Dough Bites, but these even out shine those!
My mom is German, so I grew up eating Nutella. When I was little, I would grab the jar and run to my room to eat it. Now I know that it isn’t very good for you.
Being vegan meant giving it up as well. I missed it terribly so I had to come up with a vegan friendly version. There are no funky ingredients in these. They take only minutes to throw together.
That’s right. You could be only minutes away from popping one of these delicious balls of goodness into your mouth. 🙂 Can it get any better?
Looking for more no bake recipes?
- Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Hazelnut Coffee Energy Bites
- Cherry Chocolate Energy Bites
- Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites
Healthier Vegan Nutella Bites
Yields 15 balls
10 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 2 T cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 10-12 medjool dates
- 1-2 T milk of choice (I used oatmilk)
- If you are using raw hazelnuts, preheat oven to 375 and roast the nuts for about 7-10 minutes. If using roasted hazelnuts, skip this first step.
- In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts into a fine powder.
- Then add the dates, cocoa powder and milk and process until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls and place in the fridge to set. Or, you can just eat them right out of the food processor.
I’m not gonna lie, I may have had a few tastes. I got about 15-17 balls out of this batch. Enjoy!