The other day I made Pecan Pie Larabars. They came out really good. I had some leftover pecans, so I wanted to try a Pecan Pie Granola. I love granola and eat it almost every day. It keeps me full until lunchtime, which is something that cold cereal could never do.
I was really happy with the outcome of this pecan pie granola so I am sharing it with all of you! This makes a great afternoon snack as well. I used ground vanilla bean instead of vanilla extract in this recipe and it really makes a difference. I buy it off Amazon and I love the stuff.
We filmed a short video for this. You can view it below. For more recipes, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Pecan Pie Granola
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped raw pecans
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 T milk (I used almond milk)
- 2 tsp ground vanilla bean (Vanilla extract would work too)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In one bowl, mix the dry ingredients. In another mix the wet. Add wet to dry and mix until everything is coated well.
- Spread granola out onto a lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Pull the trays out and shake them around a bit and place back in the oven for another 15-17 minutes. Enjoy!