The other day I made Pecan Pie Larabars.
They came out really good. I had some leftover pecans, so I wanted to try a Pecan Pie Granola. I love granola and eat it almost every day. It keeps me full until lunchtime, which is something that cold cereal could never do. I was really happy with the outcome so I am sharing it with all of you! This makes a great afternoon snack as well. I used ground vanilla bean instead of vanilla extract in this recipe and it really makes a difference. I buy it off Amazon and I love the stuff.
Pecan Pie Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped raw pecans
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 T milk (I used almond milk)
- 2 tsp ground vanilla bean(Vanilla extract would work too)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In one bowl, mix the dry ingredients. In another mix the wet. Add wet to dry and mix until everything is coated well.
- Spread granola out onto a lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Pull the trays out and shake them around a bit and place back in the oven for another 15-17 minutes. Enjoy!