Dairy Free Ranch Dressing you guys!! I have never met a soul that didn’t like ranch dressing. When we went vegan, my husband really missed ranch.
We wanted to make a dairy-free ranch dressing that would really curb his craving. This dairy-free ranch recipe really hits the spot.
I don’t know about you, but it seems as though a lot of people have dairy sensitivity lately. My husband and I are lactose intolerant and my younger daughter is allergic to dairy and soy.
Most of the non-dairy recipes I have seen online use tofu or veganaise as a base. I was looking for a way to make a soy free ranch dressing recipe and it totally worked! This is just as easy as the Homemade Peanut Butter and the Healthy Honey Mustard!
This yummy dressing passed the ultimate kid test. My 4 year old loved it! So, now those of you with kiddos that are dairy sensitive can enjoy the taste of ranch.
I was actually amazed at how well this turned out. I had my doubts in the beginning. So here is the recipe.
Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
Yields 1.25 cups
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup cashews (I used raw and unsalted)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (If you like a super thick dressing, just omit the milk)
- 1 clove garlic minced (I do this using a microplane )
- 3 T chives finely chopped
- 3 T parsley finely chopped
- 3 tsp white wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- Place the cashews in water and soak overnight in the fridge.
- Drain and rinse the cashews and throw them in the blender with just enough water to cover.
- Blend them for about 1-2 minutes.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients and blend on low for another minute.
That’s it! This made about 1 1/4 cups and should keep for a few weeks in the fridge. I store mine in recycled glass jars.