Have you tried baked oatmeal yet? If you love oats like I do, you have got to try this blueberry bakes oatmeal. One of my most popular recipes on the blog is my Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal. They are just so easy and a great way to eat oats on the go. This Blueberry Baked Oatmeal is also gluten free.
We have held out on buying blueberries lately. They are one of the top foods on the dirty list, so I try to buy mine organic. Now that we are coming into berry season, the prices have come down quite a bit. So I stocked up. These baked oatmeal recipes also freeze well and taste great at room temp or even cold. My husband told me that this was his fave recipe so far. Needless to say, our batch is already completely gone! Guess I need to make another soon.
We shot a short video for this recipe. You can view it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
5 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (I used unsweetened)
- 2 bananas smashed
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T maple syrup
- 2 T milk (I used oat milk)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (frozen would work too)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix wet in another. Add wet to dry.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
I used jumbo muffin cups and I got 5 out of my batch. That’s it. Enjoy!