These little bites can be made in minutes with just a handful of real ingredients.
Peanut butter and chocolate were just made for each other and these cookie dough bites are delicious! This is a great recipe to make with your kids too. My daughter had a lot of fun rolling these into balls and sticking the chips on. She was also trying to sneak in bites for herself as well. 🙂 I am a big fan of everything no bake. Who isn’t? 🙂 These are the peanut butter version of my No Bake Cooke Dough Bites.
PB Cookie Dough Bites
Serves: 12 balls
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3 T maple syrup
- 2 T peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water
- 2 T chocolate chips
- In the food processor, blend up the peanuts and oats.
- Once they are ground into a course consistency, add in the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips. You may need to soften the peanut butter slightly to get it to blend well.
- Pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and stick on the chocolate chips.
- Place them in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes. I got 12 balls out of my batch. Enjoy!