Lemon Larabar Bites that are vegan and gluten free. If you have been following this blog for a long time, you know that I love larabars.
Especially if they are homemade larabars! I have had several requests to do a lemon larabar recipe, so here it is. I absolutely love lemons, so I was excited to create the larabar version.
They came out so good! I am happy to tell you that these are grain and gluten free. If you have a nut allergy, you can try making them with sunflower seeds.
These homemade lemon larabars make the perfect snack because it only takes minutes to make them and there is no sugar added!
Looking for more larabar recipes?
- Blueberry Muffin Larabars
- Homemade Chocolate Brownie Larabars
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Larabars
- Cherry Chocolate Larabars
Lemon Larabar Bites
10 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 9 medjool dates
- 1-3 T water
- Juice of 1 small lemon or 1/2 a large lemon
- In the food processor , grind up the almonds and cashews.
- Once they are ground, add in the dates and the lemon juice. You may need to add in a small amount of water if the mixture looks too dry.
- Once the dough is formed, roll into balls and place them in the fridge to firm up.
I got 14 balls out of my batch. Enjoy!