Coconut Vanilla Overnight Oats. Oh. My. Gosh. This overnight oats recipe may be my most favorite so far. If you love my Coconut Cream Larabars, you will love these overnight oats too!
Coconut butter just makes everything a little better. It is so rich and delicious! I actually didn’t use cranberries in my recipe, I just thought the color was great for the photo. I may try adding them to the recipe next time. Raspberries would be a nice addition too.
I love using steel cut oats in my overnight oats, because I like the crunch. If you like a smoother oatmeal, feel free to use rolled oats instead. Both will work out fine in this easy overnight oats recipe.
Coconut Vanilla Overnight Oats
Serves 1 serving
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats (you can use rolled oats for a smoother oatmeal)
- 1 T Nutiva Coconut Manna or homemade coconut butter
- 1/2 T chia seeds
- 1 T shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup or 1 chopped date
- Optional add ins: dried cranberries , fresh fruit, cacao nibs ..etc
- Throw all ingredients in a jar and mix very well.
- Store in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next morning.
I make 5 of these at a time and they hold up well. However, if you want to add fresh fruit, add it in right before you eat it. Everything else is fine to sit in the fridge. Enjoy!