Oh. My. Gosh. This may be my most fave combo yet. If you love my Coconut Cream Larabars, you will love these oats!
Coconut butter just makes everything a little better. It is so rich and delicious! I actually didn’t use cranberries in my recipe, I just thought the color was great for the photo. However, I think adding them would be great too! I love using steel cut oats in my overnight oats, because I like the crunch. If you like a smoother oatmeal, feel free to use rolled oats. Both will work out fine.
Coconut Vanilla Bean Overnight Oats
Serving size: 1 serving
- ½ cup gluten free steel cut oats (you can use rolled oats for a smoother oatmeal)
- 1 T Nutiva Coconut Manna or homemade coconut butter
- ½ T chia seeds
- 1 T shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1 tsp flax meal
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup or 1 chopped date
- Optional add ins: dried cranberries, fresh fruit, cacao nibs..etc
- Throw all ingredients in a jar and mix very well.
- Store in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next morning.