This pumpkin coconut fudge is good. So good that I had to keep it away from my family before they ate it all. I still needed pictures! It’s been raining for days here in Dallas, but today was clear enough for me to shoot them. It’s very easy to make too. If you love coconut and pumpkin, you will love this pumpkin coconut fudge recipe!
Vegan, gluten free and grain free. I do have to mention that the consistency of these is a little softer than my other fudge recipes. It still does give you that melt in your mouth feel, but it’s softer, almost giving it a light texture as well.
Pumpkin Coconut Fudge
Yields 6 cups
15 minPrep Time
2 hrTotal Time
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh both work)
- 3/4 cup coconut butter or coconut manna
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 T maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- In a saucepan , on med heat, mix all the ingredients together and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture into lined muffin pans . I used standard size, but mini muffin pans would work great too.
- Put them in the fridge to set. I gave them a few hours to fully set. I got 6 out of my batch. Should last a couple weeks in the fridge. Enjoy!