I love oats for breakfast. They fill me up and give me lots of energy. I often make my overnight oats in a jar. This baked oatmeal is another way to eat your oats on the go. If you like my pumpkin pie overnight oats, you will love this recipe!
This pumpkin pie baked oatmeal recipe can be made in just about 30 minutes. Very easy and you may already have most of the ingredients! It’s like a bowl of oats in muffin form. Great for on the go. You can make a big batch and freeze some for easy breakfast options on those busy days.
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix wet into another. Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin pans.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.