So I have almost made every single larabar flavor there is now. They are just so easy and taste way better than the store bought versions. I made the Carrot Cake Larabars the other day and my baby girl loved them so much! This is huge because she has a G tube and eats a lot of her food through that. So to have her interested in orally enjoying those snacks was a big deal. I have had many requests for the Cashew Cookie flavor so I whipped them up today. I added 1 extra ingredient that I think takes these to the next level.
The ground vanilla beans really perk this recipe right up. They are so good! You can also use vanilla extract, but I would only use 1 teaspoon instead of two.
Cashew Cookie Larabar Bites
Yields 12 balls
10 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 8 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans or vanilla extract
- 2 T water
- In the food processor , grind the cashews into a fine consistency.
- Then add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined plate.
- Stick the balls in the fridge for about an hour to firm up. I got 12 balls out of my batch. Enjoy!