No Bake Gingerbread Cookies that are vegan, gluten free and paleo. As Thanksgiving comes closer, it’s time to think about gingerbread everything.
I am sure everyone is starting to get sick of all things pumpkin these days. I have been wanting to make these no bake vegan gingerbread cookies for a while now and I’m so glad I did. They are AMAZING!
These delicious no bake vegan gingerbread cookies are seriously easy to make. This is a cookie batter that’s safe to eat. These no bake paleo gingerbread cookies are also gluten free, grain free and vegan. Can it get any better?
Looking for more gingerbread recipes?
- Gingerbread Roasted Chickpeas
- Gingerbread Overnight Oats
- No Bake Gingerbread Chocolate Cookies
- Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
No Bake Gingerbread Cookies
Yields 15 cookies
10 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 cups raw pecans (another nut may work as well)
- 10 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses (You can omit it, but the taste will be slightly different)
- In the food processor , grind the pecans.
- Then add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined plate in the fridge to firm up.
I got about 15 cookies out of my batch. Enjoy! What other gingerbread recipes would you like to see in the future?