As Thanksgiving comes closer, it’s time to think about gingerbread everything. I am sure everyone is starting to get sick of all things pumpkin these days. I have been wanting to make these no bake gingerbread cookies for a while now and I’m so glad I did. They are AMAZING!
These delicious no bake gingerbread cookies are seriously easy to make. This is a cookie batter that’s safe to eat. These no bake gingerbread cookies are also gluten free, grain free and vegan. Can it get any better?
No Bake Gingerbread Cookies
Yields 15 cookies
10 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 cups raw pecans (another nut may work as well)
- 10 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses (You can omit it, but the taste will be slightly different)
- In the food processor , grind the pecans.
- Then add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined plate in the fridge to firm up.
I got about 15 cookies out of my batch. Enjoy! What other gingerbread recipes would you like to see in the future?