Super Moist Flourless Brownies. Who doesn’t like brownies? My Thick and Fudgy Brownie recipe is very popular. But it’s not flourless. I also have a Grain Free Blondie recipe that still is not flourless.
Since so many people try to avoid those things, I started to think about black bean brownie recipes. There are so many flourless brownie recipes out there.
I have actually attempted flourless brownies in the past, but many have been fails. So I decided to try a successful black bean brownie recipe.
If you haven’t checked out Sugar Free Mom, you need to. She has great recipes and many are sugar free and gluten free.
My black bean recipe contains no oil and no flour! These gooey brownies just melt in your mouth. Bursting with chocolatey goodness. I am sold on black bean brownies from now on!
Even my kids were totally fooled! They really do taste as decadent as the unhealthy brownies. This black bean brownie recipe couldn’t be easier to make!
It can totally be mixed in the food processor. No mixer and multiple bowls! Now I only have one problem. How do I keep myself from eating the entire pan??
Looking for more brownie recipes?
- Fudgy Flourless Brownies
- No Bake Peppermint Brownies
- Brownie Batter Hummus
- Flourless Chocolate Brownie Bites
Super Moist Flourless Brownies
Yields 9 squares
A decadent treat with NO oil and NO flour!
5 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 cups black beans (After soaking overnight and boiling in the morning.)
- 1 bag or 2 cups of chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life Gluten Free Chips )
- 1/2 cup applesauce (I used unsweetened)
- 1 flax egg (I used a flax egg replacement)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 T cocao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the black beans and chocolate chips very well.
- Once they are broken up well, add in the remaining ingredients and keep processing until a smooth batter forms.
- Line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper leaving enough paper to stick out the sides.
- Spoon batter into the pan.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- Lift the brownies out of the pan by grabbing the extra sides of parchment paper.
- Cut into squares with a pizza cutter .
If you want to use canned beans. This recipe equals 1 can beans. Drain and rinse before using. These brownies need to be stored in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks. You may also be able to freeze them, but I haven't tried that yet.
Recipe has been adapted from Sugar Free Mom .