I used to hate brussel sprouts. I didn’t just hate, I seriously loathed brussel sprouts. So one day I made some Maple Glazed Brussel Sprouts and they were amazing! So good that I ate the entire tray of brussel sprouts by myself. This brussel sprout hater had been conformed! So once I got the taste for roasted brussel sprouts, I decided to try new roasted brussel sprouts recipes. This is just another roasted brussel sprouts variation.
This recipe for honey balsamic brussel sprouts couldn’t be easier to make. If you have a kid that claims to dislike brussel sprouts, you may want to try this recipe. It’s seriously good! These Honey Balsamic Brussel Sprouts would be a great side to almost any meal.
Yields 3 servings
This might be the recipe to convince your kids to eat their sprouts!
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 3 cups brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 T raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse brussel sprouts well.
- Remove ends, cut in halves and throw in a bowl.
- In a small bowl , whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the brussel sprouts and mix until all are coated.
- Lay the brussel sprouts on a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 30 minutes, stopping halfway to flip the brussel sprouts.