O.M.G you guys! These brownies are awesome! You know I have made my Super Moist Flourless brownies in the past and those were great. These Fudgy Flourless Brownies go to the next level of awesomeness. They are flourless thanks to a secret ingredient. I will give you a hint. It’s not beans!
These flourless brownies are so rich. Imagine a crisp outer layer with a gooey inside. Almost as if they were under done. This recipe is an adaptation of Delighted Momma’s Zucchini Brownies.
These super moist and rich brownies are secretly healthy!
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup macadamia butter (or another nut butter)
- 1 flax egg (I used a flax egg replacement)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- 3 T cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a parchment lined pan. I used an 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool completely before removing them from the pan.
- Store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
- They should last 1 week in the fridge.
- You can also freeze them.
A few things to note: These brownies will almost seem like they are underdone. Once they have finished cooking,let them cool completely and put them in the fridge and they will firm up nicely. I used macadamia nut butter because I like the buttery texture and taste of it. If you want to use it, just take 2 cups raw macadamia nuts and blend them in the a blender or food processor. I used my Blendtec with the twister jar and it took only 2 minutes. You can also sub another nut butter if you wish. Store these in the fridge in an airtight container. I like to put a layer of parchment paper in between each brownie, so they don't stick together.