My husband is a lover of Mexican food. Vegan nachos are his thing. In fact, when we go to our favorite vegan restaurant here in Dallas, he always orders the big nacho plate. He created these vegan nachos with that in mind. I promise these vegan nachos will not disappoint. They are also very easy! We used our homemade vegan cheese sauce that is cashew based and totally awesome!
Yields 2 servings
Simple, comfort food made healthier!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 20 tortilla chips (or sweet potato chips for a grain free option)
- 1/2 cup dairy free cheese sauce or your favorite cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 large tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup corn (please try to buy organic)
- 2-3 green onions chopped
- Assemble the ingredients in the order they are listed.
- I highly recommend eating the nachos right away. They will be best fresh.
- Serve them topped with avocados. Yum!
These nachos are best eaten right away. They can also be stored in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last 3-5 days.