3 Ingredient Energy Bites. I am a fan of all things no bake.
Homemade snacks do not have to be hard or time consuming. In fact, these healthy vegan energy bites take only minutes to make! You are probably wondering what is in these 3 Ingredient Energy Bites right?
This healthy vegan energy bites are very adaptable to add in whatever other flavors you may like. These little bites of goodness are vegan, gluten free and grain free.
If you need a nut free version, you can always use sunflower seeds instead of peanuts. These would also work with almonds.
Need more energy bite recipes?
- Almond Joy Energy Bites
- Banana Bread Energy Bites
- Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- 5 Minute Maca Energy Bites
3 Ingredient Energy Bites
Yields 12-15 balls
A super easy snack idea!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts (I used unsalted, but salted would be good as well)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2-3 T water
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients except for the water.
- Blend for a minute or two.
- Slowly, 1 tablespoon at a time, add the water and pulse until the dough starts to get sticky.
- The dough will look a little loose, but I promise it firms up nicely in the fridge.
These bites should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them.