Coconut Vanilla Granola. I have to admit, I am more of a vanilla girl than a chocolate girl. You could probably already tell that from my coconut vanilla overnight oats and my coconut vanilla chia pudding. I couldn’t get enough of this coconut granola.
It was so good! My picky 4 year old ate this up fast!
I have to admit, this recipe was actually supposed to be granola bars, but when I went to cut them, they crumbled. Same thing happened with my Blueberry Cashew Trail Mix.
Since the taste was amazing, I decided to share the recipe as granola. This homemade granola is bursting with vanilla and coconut.
I just love those ground vanilla beans. They make everything so yummy! If you haven’t tried them, I highly recommend it.
Looking for more granola recipes?
Coconut Vanilla Granola
Yields 4 servings
Bursting with coconut and vanilla flavors!
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 T chia seeds
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans or vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix wet in another.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined. I did this by hand.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then shake the granola on the tray and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Store in an airtight container for 7-10 days. You can refrigerate it for longer. Enjoy!