Lemony Coconut Fudge. Coconut and lemon go so well together, don’t they? I am a big fan of the combo if you haven’t noticed already.
This lemony coconut vegan fudge couldn’t be easier to make. Plus, it just melts in your mouth. Hard to make it look sexy in a photo, but I promise if you try it, you will love it!
This coconut lemon fudge is also vegan, gluten free and paleo approved. There is only 2-3 tablespoons of sweetener in the whole batch!
Looking for more lemon recipes?
Lemony Coconut Fudge
Yields 5 pieces of fudge
Only 3 ingredients are needed to make this delicious and healthy fudge!
5 minPrep Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest (optional for an extra burst of lemon)
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor .
- Spoon mixture into lined muffin cups . I used standard sized muffin cups.
- Stick in the fridge to set. Should take an hour.
- These should keep for a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!