Lemon Blueberry Cookies. I have been making cookies like crazy lately. That is how these blueberry lemon cookies came about. I have also been combining the flavors of lemon and coconut together quiet often.
After I made my lemon coconut fudge the other day, a reader suggested I do a lemon blueberry cookie. Genius idea! I am so glad I did because these lemon blueberry vegan cookies are so good!
While these delicious cookies are not flourless, they are gluten free and vegan. I seriously could not stop eating them! I love the bursts of juicy blueberries I got with every bite. Yum! I hope you enjoy them.
Looking for more cookie recipes?
- Flourless Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Flourless Lemon Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Thumbprint Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
We filmed a short video for this recipe. You can view it below. For more recipes, please subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Lemon Blueberry Cookies
Yields 15 cookies
A coconut cookie bursting with lemon and juicy blueberries!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (I used flax egg replacements)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the coconut butter, maple syrup and vanilla together.
- Add in the eggs and lemon juice.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
- Lastly, fold in the blueberries
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . I used a cookie scoop for this.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet.
If you like an extra burst of lemon flavor, you can also add 1 tsp of lemon zest to this recipe.
These should last a couple weeks in the fridge and much longer in the freezer. Enjoy!