I was going to post a savory salad recipe today, but I haven’t been able to get the photos finished. So I hope you don’t mind I share these 3 ingredient coffee popsicles instead. I don’t know about you, but I used to love Starbucks Frappuccinos. I am sure they are laden with nasty ingredients and definitely not dairy free or vegan. Well these 3 ingredient coffee popsicles are the dairy free and vegan version of the Starbucks Frappuccino. Can it get better than this? If you like 3 ingredient recipes you may also like my 3 Ingredient Chocolate Bars.
I was going to make this a coffee ice cream recipe, but I have been having issues with my ice cream maker. We put the paddle in the dishwasher and it warped. So now I am waiting for a new paddle in the mail. I promise when that comes in, I will be making more ice cream recipes for you all. Oh, and it you hate the taste of coconut, you seriously cannot taste coconut in these at all. All you taste is that wonderful creamy coffee flavor. So good!
Yields 6 popsicles
It's a Frappiccino on a stick!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee (I used Kicking Horse Coffee )
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Pour into popsicle molds and set in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- If making ice cream, pour mixture into an ice cream machine and turn on. It should take about 20 minutes to make ice cream.
Because of the caffeine content, I would advise against giving these to kids. We didn't let our kids have them. Thankfully, I have two sets of popsicle molds , so they were able to enjoy their own frozen treat. Enjoy!