The other day, my in-laws gave us a bunch of zucchini from their neighbor’s garden. I have been wanting to make some chocolate zucchini muffins for a while. So I set out to make some muffins. My chocolate zucchini muffins are not only vegan, but they are gluten free as well. If you like muffins, you may also like my Banana Blueberry Muffins or my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.
These muffins not only pack a hidden serving of veggies for the kids, but they are also oil free as well. This recipe is very easy to make and freezes well too.
Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Serves: 12 stanard sized muffins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix wet in another bowl.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into lined or greased muffin pans. I use silicone liners that work awesome.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.