I have been loving homemade ice cream lately. It’s getting close to the 100’s here in Dallas, so I like to be able to enjoy a frozen treat. This lemon coconut ice cream is my latest ice cream recipe. I just love all things lemon and coconut, so I knew this lemon coconut ice cream would be delicious. And it was!
This very ice cream recipe only contains 4 ingredients! This lemon coconut ice cream is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and paleo. It only takes about 20 minutes to make. If you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can make this recipe into popsicles instead. I like these molds.
Lemon Coconut Ice Cream
Yields 4 servings
1 minPrep Time
21 minTotal Time
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients for about 1 minute.
- Pour into your ice cream machine and turn on.
- It should take about 20 minutes to reach a soft serve consistency.
- If you like a harder ice cream, stick the ice cream in the fridge for about an hour.
- I like to store my ice cream in this tub .
If you don't have an ice cream machine, you can make this recipe into popsicles instead. I like these molds .