You guys! I have a treat for you. Flourless peanut butter muffins. It gets even better. It only takes 3 simple ingredients to make these flourless peanut butter muffins! This recipe is super easy, requires no mixer and has no added sugar! If you like flourless recipes you may also want to try this and this.
These flourless peanut butter muffins are so good. They are vegan, gluten free, egg free, grain free and dairy free. You can even keep them paleo by using sunflower butter or almond butter. I used peanut butter in this recipe because my husband loves it. I do think these muffins would be fabulous with almond butter though. One thing I have to point out is that these flourless muffins have a slightly different texture than traditional muffins made with flour. I think they are totally delicious though.
To see a chocolate version of this recipe, watch the video below.
Flourless Peanut Butter Muffins
Serves: 12 stanard sized muffins
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 6 medjool dates (pits removed)
- sea salt optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor, mix all three ingredients until everything is blended well.
- Spoon batter into standard sized muffin pans. The muffin pans need to be greased or lined. I use [|http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032AM7OW/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0032AM7OW&linkCode=as2&tag=myw0c1-20&linkId=56J63XEGVIPRGEYE]silicone liners for mine.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before removing from the pans.