I have a new overnight oats recipe for you! This time it’s peach pie overnight oats. These peach pie overnight oats came out very good. I pureed my peaches to put in this recipe, but you could also add chunks of peaches instead if you like.
One of the best things about overnight oats is that there is no cooking required! I make 5 at a time for easy breakfasts all week. You can eat them cold or hot. I eat them cold and it actually reminds me of cold cereal. If you wanted to make these more of a peaches and cream oats, you could add in some plain yogurt or cashew cream. Yum!
Peach Pie Overnight Oats
A super east breakfast option that travels well.
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 a peach pureed or sliced
- 2 tsp maple syrup or 1 chopped medjool date
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemp hearts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients in a jar and stir well.
- Place the covered jar in the fridge overnight.
- I make 5 at a time with no issues.
The steel cut oats will retain a little crunch. I personally like the crunch, but if you like a smoother oatmeal, use rolled oats. If you find the oats are a little dry in the morning, you can just add some more milk. Enjoy!