I have been on a flourless cookie kick lately. These cinnamon pecan cookies are my latest creation. These flourless cinnamon pecan cookies are so good and they have no added sugar! Yep. These delicious cookies are sweetened only with dates! I made a caramel out of the dates and it was so good. The recipe is similar to my flourless salted caramel chocolate chip cookies and my toasted coconut caramel cookies.
If you like the taste of pecan pie, then you will like these little cookies. This recipe makes a small batch so you don’t have to worry about having a lot of extra cookies in the house. These cookies are vegan, gluten free, grain free and paleo friendly.
Flourless Cinnamon Pecan Cookies
Yields 10 cookies
All you need is 3 ingredient to make this sweet treat with no added sugar!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 10 pitted dates soaked for 15 minutes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain the water the dates were soaking in.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients and mix until a dough starts to form.
- Using a cookie scoop , form into balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Wait until the cookies have completely cooled before removing them from the baking sheet .
Store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!