Are you sick of pumpkin yet? I am so obsessed with pumpkin recipes these days. These pumpkin truffles are delicious and they would be perfect for a Thanksgiving dessert. I had to stop myself from eating more than one. These pumpkin truffles may be my most favorite pumpkin dessert recipe yet! You can’t really go wrong with pumpkin and chocolate!
These pumpkin truffles are a little bite of heaven. You only need 7 ingredients to make them! They are vegan, gluten free and paleo. Imagine a pumpkin cream covered in chocolate. Perfection! I used chocolate chips in my recipe, but this would also work with my 3 ingredient chocolate recipe. If you choose to use that, don’t add the milk. Just make the chocolate sauce as is. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!
Serves: 20 truffles
- 1½ cups pumpkin puree (or 1 can pumpkin)
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- ¼ cup almond milk
- In the food processor, combine all the ingredients for the pumpkin cream. Blend until smooth.
- Stick the food processor bowl in the fridge to firm up a little. About 10 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop mixture onto a lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer to firm while you make the chocolate mixture.
- To make the chocolate use a double boiler method. Fill a saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
- Place a glass bowl on top of the pot with the water. Add the chocolate chips and almond milk to the glass bowl and gently melt the chocolate.
- Once all the chocolate is melted, use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate over each truffle.
- Place in the fridge to firm up the chocolate.