I have another 3 ingredient recipe for you! This time it’s 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies. These 3 Ingredient Oatmeal cookies are also nut free, so they are perfect for school lunchboxes. There is also no added sugar in these oatmeal cookies.
I also added a few chocolate chips to my oatmeal cookies, but that is totally optional. I think these oatmeal cookies would be great without the chips too. You can make these healthy oatmeal cookies in just a few minutes!
These oatmeal cookies are vegan and gluten free. Actually, they are very allergy friendly since they contain no nuts, no dairy, no eggs and no gluten. This recipe is super easy to make too. If you like more of a traditional oatmeal cookie, you make like these or these.
We filmed a short video for this recipe. You can see it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube channel.
3 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies
Yields 12 cookies
These 3 ingredient cookies are perfect for school lunchboxes!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 12 medjool dates (soaked for 15 minutes)
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 - 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon (depending on how much spice you like)
- 1 T chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain the dates and throw them in the food processor . Pulse a few times until they get a caramel-like consistency. You may need to scrape down the sides often.
- Once the dates are a caramel, add in the cinnamon and rolled oats and mix another minute so everything gets incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . If the mixture looks a little loose, use your hands to form into balls.
- Using your palm, flatten each ball.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the baking sheet.
Store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!