4 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge. Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to start the holiday baking! What better way to do that than this 4 Ingredient Vegan Peppermint Fudge!
This Vegan Peppermint Fudge is beyond easy to make and it has very little added sugar! If you enjoy healthy desserts, you may like this post as well.
This 4 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge is vegan, gluten free, paleo and raw. My husband said they would also be great with a little chocolate drizzle over the top.
I got mine at Whole Foods, but you can probably find them at most health food stores and I will also provide the Amazon link for you.
Looking for more peppermint recipes?
- Flourless Peppermint Chocolate Cookies
- Peppermint Candy Cane Cookies
- No Bake Peppermint Brownies
- Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
4 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge
Yields 18 small squares
A super easy holiday dessert! Only 4 ingredients!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups coconut butter (you can use homemade or store bought )
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- 1/2 - 1 tsp peppermint extract (depending on how strong you like it)
- dye free candy canes for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, leaving enough room to come out the sides.
- Using a silicone spatula , transfer the mixture to the 8x8 baking dish .
- Press the top down firmly.
- Sprinkle some of the candy can dust on top.
- Place in the fridge for a bit to firm up. It should not take long at all.
- Using a knife or pizza wheel , but into squares.
Please keep this fudge stored in the fridge. It should last several weeks that way. You can also probably freeze it for longer storage. Enjoy!