Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to start the holiday baking! What better way to do that than this 4 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge! This 4 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge is beyond easy to make and it has very little added sugar! If you enjoy healthy desserts, you may like this post as well.
This 4 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge is vegan, gluten free, paleo and raw. My husband said they would also be great with a little chocolate drizzle over the top. I bet my 3 ingredient chocolate bar recipe would be perfect for that. For the candy cane garnish on these, I used these dye free candy canes. I got mine at Whole Foods, but you can probably find them at most health food stores and I will also provide the Amazon link for you.
4 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge
Yields 18 small squares
A super easy holiday dessert! Only 4 ingredients!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups coconut butter (you can use homemade or store bought )
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- 1/2 - 1 tsp peppermint extract (depending on how strong you like it)
- dye free candy canes for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, leaving enough room to come out the sides.
- Using a silicone spatula , transfer the mixture to the 8x8 baking dish .
- Press the top down firmly.
- Sprinkle some of the candy can dust on top.
- Place in the fridge for a bit to firm up. It should not take long at all.
- Using a knife or pizza wheel , but into squares.
Please keep this fudge stored in the fridge. It should last several weeks that way. You can also probably freeze it for longer storage. Enjoy!