I made you some 4 Ingredient Macaroons! I keep seeing all these macaroon-like raw snack showing up at the health food stores. Well all of them are pretty pricey. Like over $6 for a bag of maybe 7-8 snacks! Well I made these 4 Ingredient macaroons for much cheaper than that. They best part? They take only a few minutes to make! If you like recipes with few ingredients, you may also enjoy this post.
Not only are these 4 Ingredient Macaroons super easy to make, but they are also vegan, gluten free and paleo. If you wanted to, you could drizzle a little melted chocolate over them. My 3 Ingredient Chocolate Bar recipe would be great for that.
4 Ingredient Macaroons
Yields 12 macaroons
All you need is 4 simple ingredients to make this healthier recipe!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2-3 T coconut oil
- 3 T pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- In a food processor , combine all ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop to form macaroons and place on a lined baking sheet . The mixture will be loose, but I promise it forms right up in the fridge.
- Place in the fridge to set. Should only take a few minutes.
Keep these in the fridge or freezer. They should last a few weeks! Enjoy!