Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bites. These healthy bites are very kid-friendly and perfect for little hands to grab. Who doesn’t like chocolate for breakfast?
If you liked my coffee chocolate oatmeal bites, then you will love these as well. I actually thought about putting the coffee extract in these, and then decided not to at the last minute.
If you like chocolate for breakfast I highly recommend my Chocolate Almond Butter Overnight Oats too.
These little oatmeal bites are gluten free and vegan. If you are not a fan of chocolate, some chopped dates or raisins would be good as well.
If you went with the dried fruit, I suggest adding some cinnamon too. That would be good. These little bites are great for on the go and they freeze well too!
Looking for more snack ideas?
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bites
Yields 28 mini muffins
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl mix the wet.
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into greased mini muffin pans .
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool before removing from the pans.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- They should last a couple weeks. You an also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!
Time is running out to get our limited edition ebooks complete with shopping lists! Details here.