Super easy snack idea for you guys today. 5 Minute Granola Bars. Only 6 ingredients and 5 minutes to throw them together. You can even make them nut free for school friendly snacks! Use this 5 Minute Granola Bars recipe as a base, and add in whatever flavors you like.
These bars are vegan and gluten free. I will provide a nut free option in the recipe as well. If you wanted to boost the protein a little more, you could add some chia seeds or hemp hearts.
If you are a visual person, I created this short video showing you how to make the bars. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
5 Minute Granola Bars
Yields 8 bars or 18 small squares
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups gluten free quick oats (you can use rolled oats and just blast them a few times in the food processor)
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter (use sunflower butter for a nut free option)
- 1/2 cup pepitas or sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (Enjoy Life chips are dairy, gluten and nut free.
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- In a food processor, combine the oats, peanut butter, pepitas, salt and maple syrup. Then add in the chips and pulse a few times to get them evenly mixed in.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Leave enough paper to come out the sides.
- Press the mixture down well into the 8x8 pan . You really want to pack it so the bars hold together.
- Place the pan in the fridge to set. Should take 30 minutes.
- Once set, pull the whole thing out of the pan by the extra ends of parchment paper. Use a pizza cutter to cut them into bars or squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks. Enjoy!