You guys! These Coconut Berry Fudge Cups are so good!! If you like my coconut almond fudge, or my lemon coconut fudge, then you will also love the coconut berry fudge cups. They best part? They are super easy and only take 4 ingredients! Only 2 tablespoons of added sugar in the entire batch. I made mine in standard sized muffins pans, but you can also do these in mini muffin pans for a bite sized treat.
These little bites of fudge are vegan, gluten free and paleo. I know it’s kinda early to mention this, but as I was making them, I thought they would be great for Memorial Day or 4th of July parties. Don’t you think? These fudge cups literally only took a few minutes to make!
Coconut Berry Fudge Cups
Yields 5 standard sized cups
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups coconut butter (you can use homemade or store bought )
- 1/3 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
- 2 T maple syrup (honey will work too)
- About 1 cup berries of your choice (I used raspberries and blueberries)
- In a food processor , combine all ingredients but the fruit. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into lined muffin pans . Please make sure to use greased liners for this recipe. Silicone liners will work best, but paper liners should also work if you grease them.
- Press the berries into the top of each cup.
- Stick the whole thing in the fridge to firm up. This should only take a few minutes.