I am a lover of all things lemon. How about you? I have had it on my mind to make these Flourless Lemon Cookies for a while now. I am so glad I did. They are super easy and didn’t even last a day at our house!
All you need is 4 simple ingredients and less than 20 minutes! If you like flourless recipes, you may also like my Super Moist Flourless Brownies or my Flourless Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Not only are these healthy cookies flourless, but they also contain no refined sugar. These cookies are vegan, gluten free and even paleo approved. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! If you need a nut free version, you can try using sunflower butter.
Some other lemon desserts you may like:
We also filmed a video on how to make these lemon cookies. You can subscribe to my You Tube Channel if you prefer to see videos.
Flourless Lemon Cookies
Yields 10-12 cookies
Only 4 simple ingredients to make these flourless cookies with zero refined sugar!
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 1 heaping cup cashew butter (I made my own, but store bought works too)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- pinch sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients until smooth. If the batter seems too runny, just stick it in the fridge for a minute.
- Use a cookie scoop to form cookies and drop onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let these cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.
- They should last a few weeks in the fridge.
- You can also freeze them for up to 6 months. Enjoy!