Raspberry Macaroons that are vegan and gluten free. I am loving all the spring produce! I picked up some raspberries to make these Raspberry Vegan Macaroons for you guys.
They are super easy to make. Just a handful of ingredients and no cooking required! I think this might work with other berries as well.
These Raspberry Macaroons are vegan, gluten free and also paleo approved! If you liked my 4 ingredient macaroons, then you will love these too.
If you like healthy desserts, you may also want to check out my post about 20 healthy desserts with 5 ingredients or less.
These take about 5 minutes to whip up. Then you just need to let them chill in the fridge. This recipe is also nut free for those that have kids with nut allergies.
I added chocolate chips to mine, but you can omit those if you like. I just love the flavor combo of raspberry and chocolate.
Looking for more raspberry recipes?
- Banana Raspberry Muffins
- Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
- Raspberry Coconut Mousse
- Flourless Lemon Raspberry Bars
Yields 12 macaroons
Just a handful of ingredients and no cooking required!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- One 8 ounce package raspberries OR about 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients except the chocolate chips. Once everything is mixed well, add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to mix them up.
- Use a cookie scoop to form balls and place them onto a lined baking sheet . Stick in the fridge to chill. About 30 minutes.
- These should last at least a week in the fridge. You can also freeze them for much longer. Enjoy!