We are about to go on vacation and I needed to use up some bananas. So I made these 4 Ingredient Banana Coconut Cookies. These were a cinch to make! Less than 20 minutes. I added chocolate chips to mine, but that is totally optional. I can see raisins also working well in this recipe. These cookies are healthy enough for breakfast! 🙂
This recipe is super easy. Vegan, gluten free and grain free. I used quinoa flakes, so there is a nice protein boost in here as well. If you don’t want to use quinoa flakes, you can always use quick oats in place of them. These cookies freeze great, so make a big batch and freeze some for busy mornings.
4 Ingredient Banana Coconut Cookies
Yields 20 cookies
Easy cookie recipe that is healthy enough for breakfast!
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 3/4 cup almond butter (sunflower butter for a nut free option)
- optional: chocolate chips, raisins, seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , blend up the bananas to get them started. Then add in the remaining ingredients and mix well. If the mixture looks a little runny, place it in the fridge for about 5 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . I used a spatula to flatten the cookies a little.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge. They should last several weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!