OMG you guys! I was excited after I made the 3 ingredient peanut butter fudge, but I am even more excited about this Salted Caramel Fudge! It’s seriously delicious and also dangerous! This Salted Caramel fudge has a few more ingredients, but it’s a must make! If you like recipes with small ingredient lists, check out this post.
This healthy fudge recipe is vegan, gluten free and paleo approved! You can make it in just a few minutes. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. If you love all things salted caramel, you will love these cookies.
If you want to make your own cashew butter for this recipe, follow the steps in this short video.
Salted Caramel Fudge
- 8-10 medjool dates (soaked for 30 minutes)
- 1 1/4 cups cashew butter (I made my own)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (measure after melting)
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp sea salt (use less if you want it less salty)
- Optional: 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Soak the dates in water for 30 minutes. Then drain and add them to a blender or food processor with the sea salt and vanilla beans. Blend into a caramel.
- In a small saucepan , on medium low heat, add the cashew butter, coconut oil and maple syrup. Stir until everything is combined.
- Fold in the caramel mixture.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Spoon the batter into the baking dish .
- If you want, sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer to set.
- Once it's set, use a pizza cutter to cut into squares. Store in the fridge or freezer.