Chocolate Pumpkin Loaves. I have many pumpkin recipes, but I haven’t made a chocolate pumpkin recipe until now. My husband is a huge chocolate fan, so these chocolate pumpkin vegan loaves were right up his alley.
If you want to boost the chocolate flavor even more, you can add in some dark chocolate chips.
These Chocolate Pumpkin Loaves are vegan and gluten free. Super simple to make too. If you don’t have a mini loaf pan, you can also make these as muffins. Just adjust the cooking time to about 10 minutes.
Looking for more pumpkin recipes?
- Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate Pumpkin Loaves
Yields 8 mini loaves
Get your chocolate and pumpkin fix with this delicious mini loaf recipe!
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 can pumpkin OR 2 cups pumpkin
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (for oil free, use more pumpkin)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , mix the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl , mix the wet.
- Add dry to wet and mi until combined.
- Spoon batter into greased mini loaf pans .
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pans.
These should last a couple weeks in the fridge. They can also be frozen for up to 6 months. Enjoy!