Blueberry Flax Granola. I used to be a huge cereal fan. When I went to a whole foods way of life, I ditched the cereal for homemade granola.
I have many homemade granola recipes on my blog, now I can add this blueberry flax vegan granola recipe to the list. If you have never made granola, this is a great recipe to start with.
It only has 7 simple ingredients. If you don’t care for blueberries, you can use any dried fruit you like in it’s place.
As an added bonus, your house will smell amazing as it cooks. You can enjoy this granola several ways.
Eat it with milk like you would cereal, grab a handful as a snack, or sprinkle over yogurt or chia pudding. This granola is also nut free so it’s perfect for school lunchboxes!
Looking for more granola recipes?
Blueberry Flax Granola
Yields 2 1/2 cups granola
Say goodbye to boxed cereal forever!
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries (or dried fruit of choice)
- 1/2 cup pepitas or sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl , mix all the dry ingredients.
- Slowly stir in the maple syrup and mix until everything looks well coated.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove and shake around. Place back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool before storing in an airtight container.
This can be kept in the pantry for 2 weeks. You can also freeze it for longer storage. Enjoy!