The other day I made some Grain Free Sugar Cookies. I was so pleased with the way they came out, that I decided to make a chocolate version. Since chocolate and coffee go so well together, I made this new recipe, Chocolate Coffee Cookies. I knew it was going to be a winner, when I couldn’t stop eating the batter! That is one thing I love about vegan cookies. The dough is completely safe to eat! 🙂
This easy cookie recipe is perfect. Chewy on the outside and soft in the middle. You have got to try them!
Chocolate Coffee Cookies
Yields 15 cookies
The perfect blend of coffee and chocolate. A must try for chocolate lovers!
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (if you don't like coconut, use regular butter or vegan butter)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp coffee extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl , mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the coconut butter, maple syrup and coffee extract. Be careful not to over-mix or your cookies will spread too much.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix until combined. Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookies on a lined baking sheet . Flatten each cookie with your palm.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Let cookies completely cool before removing from the baking sheet. This step is very important.
Keep these cookies stored in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!