We are about to head to Disney World for vacation, and I am trying to use up what I have on hand. That’s how these White Chocolate Banana Cookies came about. I had some leftover vegan white chocolate chips from my White Chocolate Raspberry Squares, so I thought this was a perfect way to use them up. After all, white chocolate and banana go so well together! If you can’t find vegan white chocolate chips, you can most definitely use regular chocolate chips instead. Macadamia nuts may also by another yummy option. The best part about this recipe is it has just 4 simple ingredients!
These cookies are vegan, gluten free and healthy enough for breakfast! The optional add ins are endless. I think some shredded coconut would be delish in here personally. Then again, I love all things coconut.
White Chocolate Banana Cookies
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 2 ripe bananas (mine were on the small size)
- 2 1/4 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegan white chocolate chips (or regular chips if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , add the bananas and blend.
- Then add in the oats and maple syrup and mix well.
- Lastly, add the white chocolate chips, pulsing a few times to make sure they are evenly dispersed.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake in the oven between 9-12 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from the baking sheet and storing in an airtight container.
- These should keep at least 2 weeks in the fridge and they can be frozen for up to 6 months. Enjoy!