I have a new breakfast cookie recipe for you today. These Muesli Breakfast Cookies are sure to please. They have no added sugar, and you only need 4 ingredients to make them.
I used Bob’s Red Mill’s gluten free muesli for these healthy muesli breakfast cookies. It’s packed full of yummy ingredients like gluten free oats, coconut flakes, almonds, dried apples, pumpkin seeds and more.
These are very hearty and filling, so they will hold you over until lunchtime.
Muesli Breakfast Cookies
A healthy and easy breakfast cookie recipe!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Muesli
- 2 mashed bananas (about medium sized)
- 3/4 cup nut butter of choice (sunflower butter can also be used)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl , mix the mashed banana and nut butter.
- Then add the cinnamon and muesli.
- Mix well.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet.
- The batter will be sticky. Use your palm to press each cookie down slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cook completely before removing from the baking sheet and storing in an airtight container.
These should last at least 2 weeks in the fridge. They can also be frozen up to 6 months. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: I was given a free bag of Bob’s Red Mill’s Gluten Free Muesli, but opinions are all my own. Thanks for supporting the brands I love!