You guys! I am so excited to get a chance to share a recipe from my new cookbook, Easy Whole Vegan: 100 Flavor-Packed, No-Stress Recipes for Busy Families! This Veggie Enchilada Soup was my husband’s creation. Not only am I sharing this recipe, but I am also giving away 5 copies of the book to 5 lucky winners!
Easy Whole Vegan is packed with simple recipes you can make for your family. To find out more, check out my cookbook page.
To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment under this blog post. 5 Winners will be chosen at random. Open to US and Canada. Giveaway ends 9/15/16. Winner will be notified via email. Good luck!!
Veggie Enchilada Soup
A hearty soup that is like an enchilada in a bowl!
20 minPrep Time
6 hrCook Time
6 hr, 20 Total Time
- 4 cups roughly chopped roasted red tomatoes
- 2 cups sweet corn kernels
- 2 cups roughly chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 yellow chile peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1tsp coriander
- 1 to 2 tsp sea salt or salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
This should keep at least a week in the fridge, or up to 6 months in the freezer. Enjoy!
Recipe printed with permission from Easy. Whole. Vegan.