I love baking around the holidays. Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are one of my favorite holiday cookie recipes. Before this Whole Food Life, I used to do a lot of traditional baking. However since that time, I have tried to modify those traditional recipes to make them a bit healthier. I hope you enjoy my version.
This recipe is not only easy. It’s vegan, gluten free and grain free! I used Justin’s mini peanut butter cups to make mine, but you can also make this recipe with my Clean Eating Peanut Butter Cups recipe if you prefer.
We filmed a short video for this recipe. You can view it below.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup + 1 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 18 mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the cashew butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pulse a few times so everything is well mixed.
- Line mini muffin pans with liners. (you can also grease if you prefer)
- Roll dough into balls and place in each muffin liner.
- Take a peanut butter cup and push it into the middle of the dough ball.
- Repeat this step until all are done.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the muffin pans.