I love baking around the holidays. Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are one of my favorite holiday cookie recipes. Before this Whole Food Life, I used to do a lot of traditional baking. However since that time, I have tried to modify those traditional recipes to make them a bit healthier. I hope you enjoy my version.
This recipe is not only easy. It’s vegan, gluten free and grain free! I used Justin’s mini peanut butter cups to make mine, but you can also make this recipe with my Clean Eating Peanut Butter Cups recipe if you prefer.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup + 1 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 18 mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the cashew butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pulse a few times so everything is well mixed.
- Line mini muffin pans with liners. (you can also grease if you prefer)
- Roll dough into balls and place in each muffin liner.
- Take a peanut butter cup and push it into the middle of the dough ball.
- Repeat this step until all are done.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the muffin pans.