Who doesn’t love mint chocolate? These Mini Mint Chocolate Cheesecakes are perfectly bite sized and packed with chocolatey mint flavor! They start with a sweet pecan crust and the cheesecake layer is super creamy and decadent. You would never guess they were vegan!
These mini cheesecakes are also gluten free and paleo. They are a super cinch to make too. ZERO cooking required!
This recipe would be great for your holiday parties. You can make it a day ahead so you can spend time entertaining your guests instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Mini Mint Chocolate Cheesecakes
Yields 6 mini cheesecakes
The perfect blend of chocolate and mint make these bite sized treats fun and delicious! Vegan, gluten free and paleo!
- 3/4 cup raw pecans
- 5 Medjool dates , pits removed
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 cup raw cashews , soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil , melted
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- To make the crust, add the 3 ingredients to a food processor and blend. You may need to add a splash of water to make the mix come together.
- Press the mixture into a lined or greased standard muffin pan . It may be slightly crumbly. That's okay, it will firm in the fridge. Once all the crust mixture is pressed in, place the muffin pan in the fridge.
- To make the cheesecake, blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Spoon mixture on top of the crust in the lined muffin pans . Place in the fridge to set. It should take about 4 hours to set, but you can also place in the freezer if you need it to set in a shorter amount of time.
These should last at least 2 weeks in the fridge and even longer in the freezer. Enjoy!