I have a new no-bake cookie for you today. These Chocolate Coconut Quinoa Cookies are delicious. They are vegan and naturally gluten-free. You only need a few simple ingredients and there is no food processor needed!
I think these cookies are healthy enough for breakfast too. The quinoa flakes and nut butter add a nice amount of fat and protein, keeping you full for a while. If you don’t want to use quinoa flakes, you can use quick oats instead.
We shot a video to go along with this recipe as well. You can view it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Chocolate Coconut Quinoa Cookies
Yields 15-18 cookies
A healthy cookie packed with good fats and protein sure to keep you full for a while. Vegan and gluten free.
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 cups quinoa flakes
- 1 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil , measure after melting
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium sauce pan , on low heat, add the almond butter, maple syrup and coconut oil. Stir well. Then add the shredded coconut and quinoa flakes and mix until combined.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and stir only long enough to mix them in well.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . Use your palm to press each cookie flat. Place in the fridge to firm up. About 10 minutes.
These should keep in the fridge for at least 2 weeks. They can also be frozen for up to 6 months. Enjoy!