It’s starting to warm up here in Dallas, so I am thinking about salads. Starting with this Simple Arugula Salad.
Marcus is OBSESSED with arugula. He ate this entire salad in one sitting. It’s that GOOD. I promise you will love it too.
This salad is filled with healthy ingredients and it has a lemon dressing that brightens it up even more. I also LOVE to add avocado to all my salads. Makes them extra delicious + you get the healthy fats to keep you full longer.
This healthy salad is vegan and gluten free. It can be paleo friendly if you omit the corn. We shot a video for this recipe as well. You can view it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Simple Arugula Salad
Yields 2-3 servings
A healthy and refreshing salad.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 4-5 cups arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup corn (I used frozen, thawed)
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- Juice from 1 1/2 lemons
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T maple syrup
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl .
- In a small jar , add all the dressing ingredients. Cover and shake to mix them up. Pour over the salad and toss.
This should last a couple days in the fridge. Enjoy!